We are two energetic CPA, CA with a passion to support small businesses to grow and succeed. With our support, you will have peace of mind to ride on every transition in your lives. Our goal is to build close and long term relationships with our clients. We take pride in giving you the assurance that the support you receive comes from years of advanced training, technical experience and financial acumen. Our continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of our commitment to excellence.
Charlotte Tsang, CPA, CA, TEP
Charlotte has solid experience in a variety of industries, including retail, wealth management, high technology, and private client services. Charlotte was Manager of Tax and Business Advisory Services of a large wealth management financial institution and specialized in estate and business succession planning for small to medium size owner manager businesses.
Prior to that, Charlotte was Senior Taxation Manager of a major retail company, where she developed a strong tax-related experience with an emphasis on representational work at tax audit and appeals at federal and provincial levels. She also handled GST/HST and provincial sales tax compliance and disputes. She was a committee member in organizing the 2006 Commodity Tax Symposium held by the Institute of Chartered Accountants. Charlotte also had experience in a well known accounting firm mainly handling financial accounting and reporting, corporate tax reorganization, estate planning, tax compliance and coordination of tax issues with CRA.
- Tax compliance and planning for small and medium size owner manager businesses
- Tax compliance and planning for Estate and Succession Planning
- Tax risk management for large corporations and private businesses
- Development of business plans and operational policies and procedures
- Charlotte is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Memberships and Professional Activities
- Member of Association of Chartered Professional Accountants of BC
- Member of the Canadian Tax Foundation
- Member of Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Treasurer of Renfrew Collingwood Senior Society
Charlotte is fluent in English and Cantonese.
Our Investment Focuses
Accounting and Assurance
Providing financial information to our clients on a timely and accurate manner is a commitment that we feel cannot be compromised. Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis.
Business Succession Planning and Consulting
Transitioning your business to a promising employee or a loved one in your family does not need to be a difficult process. We attend to your concerns and goals to develop a strategy for you. Our strategies are flexible and will adapt to your business as it continues to grow and be successful.
Bookkeeping, Payroll and Controllership Services
No matter whether you are small or medium sized organizations, our bookkeeping, payroll and controllership services help you address the day-to-day burden of financial accounting, payroll and financial reporting. You can leave the daily administrative and bookkeeping tasks to us because these are our expertise and free up your valuable time to focus on growing your business.
Jan Mark, CPA, CA
Jan has extensive knowledge and experience in managing finances for small to medium sized corporations. Jan was the CFO of a national Real Estate Franchise, where she developed strong controllership of multiple corporations, including real estate brokerages, mortgage brokerages, and internet-based corporations. In partnership with a large financial institution, Jan has project-led an online banking system to streamline the automation of commission payout for more than 2,000 agents. Over the years, Jan has developed skills in acquiring small businesses and real estate properties. Jan also has experience in handing the reporting requirements for public companies, the IPO process, privatization, business start-up ventures and incubation of large-scale projects.
- Acquisition and financing of small businesses and real properties
- Incubation of various start-up companies
- Controllership expertise
- Tax Compliance and planning for small and medium size owner manager businesses
- Centralize transactional finance processes to drive efficiencies, standardization, and automation
- Bridging business strategies and finance models and forecast
- Building and maintaining strategic partnership with financial institutions and various divisional managers
Jan is fluent in English and Cantonese.